Sunday, January 25, 2015

2 weeks later

Dear Reader,

It's been 2 weeks since I've updated. There's a lot of things going on with my head. My doctor told me I should relax more that's why I have decided to go to the church more. I go to the prayer room in the hospital to pray to God and I pray the before and after the meal prayer when I eat. Also I met someone last week, his name Julian. He told me he has been in this hospital for about a week and he is diagnosed of OCD and ADHD. He told me that he never thought that he have some disorders. He always thought he is normal.

We are like the hospital soulmates cause we like the same type of songs and type of movies and books. I never thought I would find someone like me.

                                                                                                                   love always,
                                                                                                                         mary

No comments:

Post a Comment