Friday, January 16, 2015

Dear Reader

Dear Reader,
  I am writing to you because my doctor told me to tell someone about my feeling or what am i feeling today. Firstly, I am in high school and I like to read books. I'm a freshman in Abraham Lincoln High School (San Francisco). I only have 2 friends, Colt and Angel, they are seniors and they are going to graduate in May. Basically my life is like the book or movie that is "The Perks of Being A Wallflower." I am here at the University of California, San Francisco, Department of Psychiatry Center.

This is where people, mostly teenagers go when they have mental problems or disorders that are very very dangerous and strong, I think. So, I got here because my doctor told me I have ADHD,  social anxiety disorder and OCD. They told my parents that I am going to be here for about 2 months and my social anxiety disorder is very dangerous when mostly i get too shy or angry. So, my doctor suggest I'll stay here and my family have to visit me 3 or 4 time a week to keep me warm and comfort and happy.

So, today I'm feeling normal nothing much and it's 9:57 p.m. and I've got to go to sleep at 10:00. So, this were it ends see you next time. And thank you for not sleeping or getting bored while reading this.


                                                                                                                    Love always,
                                                                                                                           Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment