Sunday, January 18, 2015

Movies and complicated and confusing

Dear Reader,

      Today, my brother visited me and he gave me some gifts from our relatives that I don't know and some of the students at school, which I don't remember their names. Then, he gave me a box full of DVDs and CDs of movies.
   
       Some of them are old, romantic, scary, or new, but mostly old. Like 70's, 80's and 90's movies. My kind of movies. You know.
       I just think that movies these days are like kinda of don't have sense. They're all about sex, big butts and mostly twerking or sex. 
They are kinda not appropriate to children or even old people. Also today I had a mail from Colt. He told me he never wanted to see me again and never call him as a friend or anything. He told me let's just be strangers.

Now, I'm confused. Is it about the kiss or he just hates even in the first day we met ? Very confusing.


                                                                                                                 Love Always,
                                                                                                                        Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment