Saturday, January 31, 2015

Out of the Hospital, I am now free.

Dear Reader,

I am now out of the hospital and at my room. There are things that I really missed out, like, my dad has anew job, well actually he got promoted and he is senior vice president of  the company. Then, my brother broke up with his horrible girlfriend and I am moving to another school because my mom told me it will be embarrassing if the senior vice president of the company is currently going to a public school.

So, I am moving to San Francisco University High School. In that school there are rich, smart, maybe hot guys and popular people. How am I going to fit in? I'm being pressured I think but my doctor told me if I feel pressured I just need to relax, breathe in and out and smile.

Ok, I think I can do this. I just need new clothes and new look, I think. Oh my god, I was never been this vain about my self. I think the school is already changing me. Oh, and when I said to Colt and Angel that I am moving to another school, they told me that they understand and good luck then they thought me how San Francisco University High School goes. Like where the cliques, geeks and popular people or sociopathic social climber. like that people.

Good luck for myself I start school there on Monday. Oh My God....


                                                                                                                  Love Always
                                                                                                                           Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment