Saturday, January 17, 2015

CONFUSED

Dear Reader,
    Here I am, again. Colt visited me last night while I was sleeping. I mean he sneeked in. So, he woke me up and we played monopoly and watched " The Breakfast Club" and " Ferris Bueller's Day Off". They were a very good movie.

   While we were playing monopoly, Colt told me " Wait, I need to tell you something." He told me the reason why he visited me because he felt lonely in school and Angel has a boyfriend. I knew he liked Angel so much. He told me he felt like crying at that time. He told why Angel is so blind, why didn't she feel the love. All I can do was sit in silence. But then, all of a sudden he kissed me out of nowhere. I felt the spark in my body. But, after that he left but before he left he said sorry.
   
   He left me like a dumb cat or something. I don't know what to do. I feel like a flower that is drying out. Please help me. Please I need someone's opinion about this. I think I need some tea and some sleep. I need someone out there. I can't talk to Angel about this. It will be awkward for me.

   So tonight, I have mixed emotions. I wish my Aunt Opal was here. I can't control myself now. I need your help.

                                                                                   Love Always,
                                                                             Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment